The Travel & Mobility division of our Finance department is located in Düsseldorf and is responsible for handling the administration of travel and company cars including all mobility programs for our offices in Germany and Austria. Working in this division requires a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity. As a service-oriented Student Assistant with an affinity for numbers, you'll support your colleagues in the following points:
- Administering our travel and mobility programs
- Drafting contracts and managing the travel and mobility programs
- Analyzing and processing supplier reporting
- Aiding in weekly and monthly reporting
- Supporting in preparing negotiations
- Assisting with other administrative tasks
You have a strong affinity for numbers, data, and financial topics in general. In addition, you have an independent, structured, and service-oriented working style. You're flexible, exhibit a willingness to work, and always maintain a friendly and professional bearing.YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You are currently enrolled in an economics, social sciences, or humanities program at a university (full-time).
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field of finance, but this is not mandatory.
- You have initial experience with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent German and good written and spoken English language skills complete your profile.
As a Student Assistant, you'll be part of the G&A Finance Team, with a total of more than 50 members. Locally, you'll work with six experienced colleagues.