*To Note: We support Relocation & Nomad Visas
How are we going to change the world?
Ok, Consultport is not going to change the world on its own, BUT there are millions of amazingly talented people who, altogether, actually can. They have been trained by the most renowned companies and consultancies in the world and possess unique skills surrounding business management topics and how to build digital first companies.
The problem is that today it is difficult for these people to find the right projects, in which they can use their skills to the full extent. At the same time, there are thousands of companies who would love to work with them if they just had the access to them.
This is why we founded Consultport - we are on a mission to build the world's leading platform for consulting services. Businesses can book independent top-tier consultants and digital experts directly through one platform. Think about it as an Airbnb or Uber for the consulting world. A One-Stop-Shop for all of your consulting needs on a global scale, to help organizations advance their most critical projects, better and faster than ever before.
And that's just the beginning. Our mission is to help consultants and companies to succeed, today and into the future - to provide them with a source for inspiration, a place to continuously learn and develop, where they can gain access to the most advanced digital tools for their projects.
Our mission is huge and this is why we need the most amazing team on board!
That's where you come in.
As Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) at Consultport, you'll be joining a high performing engineering team with a product focus and shipping mindset. You'll help build features fundamental to the success of the business. Likewise, you'll be working on a well maintained codebase spread across Ruby on Rails, GraphQL and React, with a high test coverage and well-used conventions and patterns.Tasks
What you're getting into
We have a lot to build, so expect masses of autonomy, thinking from first principles and lots of face-time with the team as we work together on building an amazing business.
You'll be one of the core-team engineers at Consultport. You'll have a huge role in deciding how we structure the code, the technology we use and a big impact on the process of shipping a high quality product.Requirements
You would be a great fit if you...
- Enjoy creating clean, modern, testable and well-documented code
- Develop with a passion for User Experience
- Have a high attention to details and pixel-perfect styling skills
- Understand the business and product first, then start coding
- Are a pragmatic engineer who writes the minimum yet most elegant code that solves the problem
- Actively contribute to improving the way of working
- Embrace true Agile principles & best practices
- Enjoy working in an international cross-functional remote-first team
- Have the ability to prioritize, justify and manage your own roadmap
- Have at least 6 years of experience in projects using React or similar frameworks
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
It would be a plus if
- You have prior experience in at least 2 different Start-Ups focused in the platform business
- Either you are based in Berlin or open to travel or relocation & have eligibility to work in the EU - even if we are remote-first, we love to meet each other often.
- You have experience in React Native as well
You'll have a great time if you want ...
- To get in on the very ground floor of a fast-scaling company
- To create an exceptional platform and user experience in close collaboration with a highly experienced team
- To have a lot of freedom to put your unique stamp on our product
- High level goals and a lot of freedom to run
- The ability to prioritize, justify and manage your own roadmap
- To develop your personal & professional network, creating strong relationships with the extended Consultport team
- The option to work remotely or from our central office in Berlin, at any time
What can we offer?
An inspiring atmosphere. A cool place with plenty of talented people. A remote-first environment plus an office in Berlin including a relaxation room with a massage chair. 28 days of holidays. Paid conference budget. The best tools you can get.
This might not be the place for you if you'd like to ...
- Focus just on coding and forget about the bigger picture
- Work in very large product team with lots of other engineers
Ready for the challenge?