We're on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you're ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you'll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious working students to join our fast-paced world on our Amazon Retail Services in Germany Berlin.
As part of the Retail Vendor Recruitment (RVR) organization, the Vendor Manager evaluates, recruits, and on-boards new vendor partners for our EU Amazon platforms. Targeting the most relevant brands/products for our customers, you will aim at recruiting new vendors, making their selection available on the website, and drive their growth through joint planning of marketing and advertising on Amazon. In close coordination with Retail teams, you will drive new vendors through all the on-boarding phases and their first units shipped up to a long-term successful cooperation.
Key job responsibilities
• Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyse their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by contacting potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon.
• Lead negotiations for commercial terms, pricing, and logistics setup
• Partners, trends, and challenges are constantly changing in e-commerce. Take responsibility in a project team and thus promote the success of Amazon and its partners, through e.g. helping to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers, and identifying technical improvement areas.
A day in the life
Please get to know the RVR team in this video - https://youtu.be/65veo0fFn2g
About the team
If you're insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you've come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as a working student.
• Competitive pay
• Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
• Hybrid working (team dependent)
• Networking opportunities with fellow interns
• Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
• Mentorship and career development
If you're successful during your working student role, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies.
This job application is for the location Berlin. If you are interested in joining the team in Munich apply here:www.amazon.jobs/jobs/2223843?no_int_redir=1
Our Working student start dates vary throughout the year.
Working student length can vary between (6- 12months) and with an option to extend to further 12 months depending on individual performance.
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you'll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to scale our impact and grow. Amazon has 13 affinity groups (https://www.aboutamazon.com/affinity-groups), sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. With executive and company sponsorship, these groups play an important role in building internal networks for creating a community, advising Amazon business units, leading in service projects, and reaching out to communities where Amazonians live and work.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our EMEA Student Programs Team Events page to register for one of our upcoming events: https://amazonstudentevents.splashthat.com/careers