Senior Manager Renewable Portfolio Development (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
In our newly established unit, we are setting the pace for BASF's transformation towards climate neutrality and a circular economy. The senior project "Net Zero Accelerator" focuses on implementing and accelerating global projects relating to renewable energies, alternative raw materials and CO2 reduction technologies. In close collaboration with our business units, we are creating a powerful implementation organization in which we can set priorities better and move things forward even faster and more effectively.RESPONSIBILITIES
In our new BASF Renewable Energy GmbH, you will be responsible for establishing and strengthening partnership relation with developers and potential co-investors.
- You will lead and execute M&A processes (acquisitions and down-faming, due diligence).
- You will originate attractive asset participation opportunities, lead commercial negotiations and participate in all transaction document negotiations.
- In addition, you will prepare internal approval process and transaction closings.
- You will conceive and execute business strategies into asset strategy and develop a pipeline for new assets.
- Together with risk management you will align the proper representation of assets according to risk strategy.
- Finally, you will document and present key transactions (including due diligence) after negotiating with potential partners as basis for decision-making.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field
- specialization in one or more of the following: renewables project transactions, project lead / management, energy markets, asset management, renewabels project consulting, european energy, market knowledge (financially, physically)
- experience in commercial contracting and contract management
- familiarity with portfolio and assets (e.g. wind, solar, batteries)
- basic understanding of short- and long-term valuation of renewable assets
- ability to integrate fast into a new organization with a high degree of organizational awareness
- outstanding relational skills at all organizational levels with external clients by strong organizational and project management skills
- ability to work collaboratively and target-oriented with wider teams and to communicate effectively internally and externally
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Yasemin Koparan, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58540At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich