Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Want to make history in analytics and databases? Come and join the team that is building Amazon Redshift, the most popular and fastest cloud data warehouse used by customers worldwide. We are currently developing innovative new features, and we’re looking for top product managers to help shape the future.
Analytics and Database Services team within AWS is responsible for setting the strategy and delivering distributed structured storage services to AWS customers for the analytics, relational database, and the non-relational database segments. We are looking for an experienced product management leader to take our early lead in the analytics and database services market and help us grow the business by defining and delivering industry leading next generation services architected for the cloud.
In this role, you will own the design, development, testing and deployment of Amazon Redshift. You will draw from a deep and broad technical expertise to mentor product managers and provide leadership on complex technical issues. You will be responsible for delivering on some of our most strategic projects. You will directly impact large scalable products at the cutting edge of distributed database technology and have a significant bottom-line impact on our business and competitive position.
As a product management leader, you will be part of the larger technical leadership community at Amazon. This community forms the backbone of the company, plays a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements, influences our long-term technical and business strategy, helps us hire talented team of engineers and ultimately enables us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly.
· Responsible for identifying and leading work on most complex, large-scale products that have a major impact on the entire company.
· Serve as a lead on demanding, multi-team, cross-functional projects.
· Play a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements. Help form long-term product and business strategy and goals.
· Demonstrate high levels of creativity and right judgments, most of the time.
· Understand business context to decisions made within and across groups.
· Maintain a current understanding of industry and technology trends.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years of product management or software development experience
· 5+ years of OOP/D and distributed systems experience
· Masters Degree
· Product management and leadership experience.
· Experience with database systems will be a big plus
Our team puts a high value on work-live balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.