Officer Transport Management with French (m/f/d) - Remote Option within Germany
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.RESPONSIBILITIES
Within our Domestic Deliveries Unit, we are responsible for the handling of national and international truck and intermodal shipments for packaged goods. We deliver the products in compliance with the requested delivery date and at optimal cost conditions.
- You will be responsible for the creation and execution of transport orders considering legal, BASF-internal, safety-relevant and packaging regulations.
- You will create the necessary transport documentation.
- You will manage ad-hoc shipments not covered by existing agreements including rate negotiations (Spot Market Management).
- In this context, you will evaluate and monitor the service providers performance in terms of quality (Non Conformance Management) and reliability (Transport Reliability & Feedback Rate).
- You will be responsible for the controlling of the cost in case of special arrangements, examining the additional costs incurred and entering these into SAP.
- You will ensure timely communication of disruptions of the normal planning process or the transport execution to the internal customer and will agree on changed economic and/or temporal transport conditions.
- degree in logistics, supply chain or other comparable area
- work experience in logistics and/or transport management
- knowledge in the areas of Supply Chain Operations as well as Distribution and Warehouse Processes
- computer literacy with good ability to work with MS Office packages and ideally knowledge of SAP R/3 Quality and/or Transport Management modules
- fluent French and English in speaking and writing
- strong customer orientation
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Franziska Wilke, Tel. :+49 30 2005-58765At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich