This role can be located in Munich or Berlin.
At Amazon Advertising, we operate at the interface between advertising and eCommerce and offer our advertisers a variety of advertising solutions on our desktop and mobile pages, proprietary devices including Kindle and Fire TV as well as the Amazon Programmatic Demand Side platform. We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven and process-enthusiastic campaign manager.
Campaign managers are responsible for the smooth implementation of display campaigns for our advertising customers. In doing so, you have an influence on the satisfaction and success of the advertising customers, while at the same time acting as a gatekeeper for the end consumers’ customer experience. You work closely with various internal teams - only together can you convince your customers to keep testing new advertising products, formats and creative variants in order to learn and grow together. You improve our products every day by proactively looking for improvement opportunities and implementing them efficiently. You are in a dynamic environment, you learn something new every day and you progress in your own development.
Impact and growth:
· Become a competent partner for Amazon advertising solutions
· Take part in the development of the fresh implementation of campaigns with advertisers and internal partners in the pre-sales phase
· Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with advertisers to increase creative performance and enable frustration-free campaign starts
· Opportunity to improve and develop your technical skills while working in an environment that encourages experimentation and product innovation.
· Project management for the implementation of campaigns, from customer briefings to going live
· Responsibility for efficient advertising material production and asset management
· Advertiser recommendations for performance optimization of advertising material and compliance with Amazon Advertising policy
· Coordination between all teams involved in Amazon Advertising, e.g. Sales, Account Management, Design, Ad Operations and Quality Assurance
· Troubleshooting during campaign implementation as well as during its life cycle
· Analysis of performance data to provide insights for advertising optimization
· Ongoing optimization of internal work processes and establishment of best practices, management of internal projects
· Active participation in the development of the campaign manager role towards more strategic consulting
· Experienced in digital advertising, project or program management
· Experienced in a strategic client services role working with Fortune 100 brands
· Understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media analytics
· Proven track record of creating processes and improving tools that have measurably improved productivity, quality, or advertiser experience
· Bachelor's degree required
· Excellent English and German language skills, both written and verbal
· Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred.
· Experience with Doubleclick (XSM, DFP), AdJuster, Salesforce.com
· Ability to influence cross-functionally to drive partnerships and initiatives
· Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
· Business fluency in either Italian, Spanish, or French
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.