Marketing Manager Germany (w/m/d)
As a Marketing Manager Germany you will position Zalando as the #1 online shop for fashion in Germany. You will manage all local marketing activities to further develop our brand KPIs and make Zalando a love brand, you will act as the guardian of the Zalando brand by ensuring consistency in communication (tone of voice) across the different touchpoints.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Create compelling local marketing strategies considering all upper and mid funnel touchpoints. Amplify our global brand moments in Germany and plan, brief, execute and track the local marketing campaigns in collaboration with various cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop locally relevant activations via local events, sponsorships, marketing stunts and marketing partnerships (with fashion and non-fashion brands)
- Identify key user and competitive insights to guide decision making and translate them into innovative and creative campaigns
- Define and implement a touchpoint and media strategy in line with the country strategy and steer local media agencies to implement our campaigns
- Manage and optimize our media spends with the goal of maximizing the effectiveness of our investment while generating local conversations
PERKS AT WORK
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication and round off your passion for Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Media Buying or E-Commerce with 3-4 years of professional experience in the field.
- Strong understanding of the various Offline and Online Marketing Channels and Media; deep knowledge of Social Media platforms and influencers landscape, basic understanding of the various performance channels.
- You have analytical skills to take into consideration consumer insights/trends combined with a creative mindset to translate them into winning brand moments and activations that are relevant for German consumers.
- You are a team player, well organized and feel comfortable steering several key projects with different stakeholders while acting as an owner & facilitator.. Experienced promoting inclusive culture practices and processes.
- Deep knowledge of the German market to win the hearts & minds of our consumers further, you can provide insights into the local competitive landscape and market trends.
- Fluency in German and English
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten