ASIC Digital SoC Design Engineer / Team Lead for digital circuit design (f/m/div.)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
- You design, develop and integrate innovative digital circuits (RTL design) as part of mixed-signal ASICs.
- Among other things, you will be responsible for the implementation of customer-specific functions and algorithms, simulation and verification of circuits and analysis of circuit behavior. You will assess the development result.
- You coordinate system partitioning and project plans with customers and within the engineering team. You collaborate with internal and external development partners. You proactively improve the development methodology, processes and design concepts.
- You think from concept to series production. You weigh deadlines, quality and costs and align your actions according to project goals.
- You coordinate requirements with relevant experts. You have an eye for (design-)details and at the same time look at the big picture regarding system and customer requirements. You communicate with clear statements in both directions.
- Education: above-average university degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in electrical engineering, Electro Technic, Physics, Computer Science or a comparable subject; preferably with focus on microelectronic
- Personality: team-minded, goal- and customer-oriented, enthusiastic, challenge-enjoying
- Working Practice: structured, solution-oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: knowledge of ASIC design in the area of mixed-signal design/digital design, knowledge of methods and tools for prototyping digital circuits
- Qualifications: excellent understanding of digital circuit design: VHDL, Digital IP, implementation, integration and verification; programming skills (e.g., C/C++, Python, TCL)
- Languages: very good command of written and spoken English
Application deadline up to and including 22nd of October 2021.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten