Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you interested in launching the next generation of Amazon FC's in Europe? Do you want to be part of the ongoing growth and expansion of Amazon’s infrastructure? Come build the future with us. What unites all Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we all strive to delight Customers and make their lives easier. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon’s seller marketplace is home to more than two million small businesses, individual sellers and household names who reach tens of millions of potential customers. These customers can choose from more than 120 million products and this vast choice is only possible because of the many entrepreneurial, third-party businesses who offer their products on the platform. Today more than 50% of worldwide purchases from Amazon’s sites are made from third party sellers.
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager responsible for driving launch of new Amazon FCs for EU Expansion with third-party Sellers. This role calls for an individual who is operationally knowledgeable, structured, confident and professionally and socially adept to earn credibility and trust with customers and stakeholders at various levels of the organization. You will be responsible for driving cross-functional development projects to ensure we offer an optimal Customer Experience from day-1, and for:
· Partnering with EU/WW stakeholder teams to define optimal inventory placement strategy and expand our fulfilment network reach to ensure long term benefits for Amazon, Selling Partners and our Customers
· Driving roadmap to launch new Amazon FCs and expand FBA inventory placement in partnership with EU/WW stakeholder teams
· Driving initiatives to scale FBA inventory placement with Selling Partners across our new EU Expansion countries
· Defining and monitoring FBA Placement and speed metrics
· Defining goals to systematically improve FBA placement and speed
· Continually raising the bar on rapidly reaching more customers with attention to FBA/Fulfilment/Placement
· End-to-End project coordination, managing multiple stakeholders to ensure all Road to Launch tasks are completed as per program
The successful candidate will be an analytically driven team player who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. Proven ability to engage with senior business stakeholders, drive results and keep pace with our explosive growth are mandatory requirements for the role. The candidate will compile, manage and report on project metrics and progress and be responsible for leading project requirements alignment with senior business stakeholders.
The position can be based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg, alternatively in Berlin, London or Amsterdam.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or similar. 6+ years of experience from a fast-paced environment, preferably in business intelligence, consulting, engineering or related field.
· 6+ years of experience managing cross-functional international projects and programs with tight deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of problems
· Expertise using SQL for acquiring and transforming data or keen interest in acquiring an advanced knowledge of SQL.
· Advanced degrees in Operations Management, Mathematics/Engineering, or an MBA with a quantitative focus
· Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, international milestone projects
· Willingness to “roll up sleeves and do what needs to get done” to consistently deliver results
· Insists on highest standards- drives team and partners to deliver high quality products and scalable processes.