Lead Engineer Reactive Chemistry - TCS (d/f/m)—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Lead Engineer Reactive Chemistry - TCS (d/f/m) HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of technical visits such as meetings, audits, demonstrations of new products at customer sites (within Europe)
- Error analysis as well as development of suitable solutions with following documentation and reporting
- Cooperation and exchange with machine manufacturers and suppliers
- Coordination and supervision of laboratory work for incoming samples with following reporting of technical results
- Responsibility and delivery of technical training to field staff and customers
- Lead product development and customer projects, create project plans, and support the team in achieving project goals within specified timeframes
- Directly communicate and participate in meetings with sales, committees, field staff and project team members
- Master's degree in Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Product, application and customer knowledge to deliver value, quantify and coordinate demos
- Experience delivering technical training, coordinating staff, and developing technical concepts
- Digital affinity, initiative, willingness to change and innovate
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel within Europe (up to 30%)
21019308 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich