Data Scientist - Zalando Fulfillment Solutions
Data are just summaries of thousands of stories; We need someone who can tell a few of those stories to help make the data meaningful to make right product decisions for Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS)!!
Through the data & meaningful insights you provide, you will help build great products for ZFS and directly contribute to ZFS' exponential growth.
You will work closely with teams of Software Engineers and Product Managers, and will be responsible for exploratory data analysis, A/B testing and other statistical approaches for assessing the impact of product decisions, as well as the continuous reporting and monitoring of critical business KPIs. Your analytical understanding helps you to see clearly how our products grow and related KPIs can be improved.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Perform complex analysis to refine the data, identify opportunities, build business cases & further boost the quality of insights to help product managers make right decisions for building scalable products.
- Develop in-depth analytical user understanding, define and monitor key performance metrics and help the product team improve them.
- Document the insights and analysis well and crisp for stakeholders to understand it well and take actions accordingly.
- Analyzes problems and determines root causes and sometimes, Provide consulting and analytic services to leadership.
- Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Work experience of 4+ years. You balance technical acumen with business understanding and excel in collaborating with commercial stakeholders to drive insightful, robust analyses.
- Strong educational background in Social Sciences like Economics, Political Science, Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer and Information Sciences, Business Analytics or similar quantitative fields. Masters degree or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in data querying and transformation (SQL/Bigquery), statistical computing (Python/Jupyter Notebooks or R/R Markdown), machine learning libraries/frameworks, Nakadi, Git etc.
- Sound knowledge of e-commerce KPIs (specially inventory and warehouse related) and how they can be defined is a plus. Efficient project management skills and successful balancing diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a detail oriented and self-starter mindset. You value a diverse and fast-paced business environment, and hence balance your passion for big data with pragmatism to drive actions and impact.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all the applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS) is a business unit in Zalando working on a vision to empower our brand partners to accelerate their eCommenrce business in the most sustainable manner by providing them best-in-class fulfillment solutions and services
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten