Senior Project Manager - Customer Experience
Zalando Direct enables merchants (brands, retailers) to sell fashion articles directly to Zalando customers (online marketplace). The PXM Operations team purpose is to continuously improve customer satisfaction by establishing the frameworks to enable the operational excellence of these merchants.
As Project Manager - Customer Experience, you will support the PXM Operations team in driving game-changing projects for Zalando’s marketplace with a direct impact on the customer experience. Your ultimate goal is to guarantee a seamless customer experience at Zalando’s marketplace and exceptional customer satisfaction.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define requirement specifications for stakeholders (product managers, business partners)
- Build solid business cases to present multiple solutions to a problem and recommend a preferred solution
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan and provide updates to various stakeholders on the progress of the project
- Set roadmap and milestones to enable improvements in merchants’ operations and customer satisfaction
- Prioritize projects and tasks balancing between impact, criticality and capacity
- Develop an internal network to facilitate alignment and coordination of cross-functional projects
- Support strategic discussions around customer experience, Merchants performance and business opportunities
- Challenge the status-quo, suggest improvements of processes, reports and performance steering tools
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- You have an educational background in business, project management or related field.
- You have gained at least 5 years of relevant experience working in a major consulting firm, a start-up or a fast moving environment. Experience in project management and understanding of marketplace models and customer satisfaction with exposure to tech projects or product management is preferred.
- You have excellent analytical skills with proven track record in performing data-driven analysis and making data-driven decisions
- You are a self-starter with a proactive problem-solving mindset and a strong drive to get things done
- You have gained professional efficiency in both spoken and written English
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten