Senior Product Manager - Mobile App Experience
As a Senior Product Manager in our Client Engineering - Product Team you will be creating new SDKs and capabilities to enable our Mobile Engineers to create digital experiences for our customers. The team and focus of this role will be to improve customer experience on our mobile applications by evaluating customer feedback, partnering with other product and engineering teams, driving improvements on our internal set of software and tools, and evaluating new device and OS capabilities to support core needs across the mobile landscape (privacy, accessibility, etc). Find out more about how our Client Engineering Team works here. #clientengineeringWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will be responsible for the product strategy, roadmap and successful delivery against those within your problem space/category.
- You will be breaking down undefined, complex problem space into actionable product strategy and roadmap that helps us achieve our ZGS and 2023 business targets while managing main stakeholder on Category Management side
- You will be partnering with platform and apps engineering teams to determine feasibility and prioritize product features through CE’s project intake process
- You will be delivering new customer experience(s) that drives measurable impact for our customers and business while focusing on developer productivity, stability and crash free rate of mobile applications, customer engagement and store rating, and mobile accessibility as themes to drive work and impact.
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a distinct passion for solving customer problems through an empathetic, in depth understanding of their needs and underlying motivations
- You have 3+ years of experience in digital Product Management, including experience with building consumer facing products
- You have domain expertise in creating Mobile Apps Experience (large scale) and are able to navigate in this field, as well as drive product roadmaps
- You are an excellent communicator who understands different audiences (engineering, business, leadership) and adapts own communication style as needed
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten