Internship MasterThesis - Surround View Visualization Functions (ADAS)
The High Performance Systems department is looking for a master student (m/f/diverse) starting immediately, who is interested in an mandatory internship for 6 months and a following Master Thesis for another 6 months at our location in Ulm.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be part of a multinational team of young engineers responsible for Surround View Visualization development
- Design an HMI interface for our Surround View Function
- Task includes the generation of Scenarios according to our product (Images / Videos) with Simulation tools
- Analyze the existing approaches
- Demonstrating the user interaction
- Provide a design concept
- Implementing a draft of the HMI Concept
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Master student (m/f/diverse) electrical engineering, computer science or similar study programs
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in graphic and design tools
- Understanding of product design
- Fluent in German or English (spoken and written)
- Professional appearance
- Goal-oriented method of operation, good team player and flexibility
Please attach your current enrollment certificate as well as your latest grades. Those documents are mandatory for the application process.
Applications from severely disabled people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich