- Internationaal actief
- Amsterdam (Hoofddorp) & Singapore
- Opgericht in
The primary focus of Re-creations is the company environment, the arena in which we all work and do business. As management consultants, we help our clients to manage change to both the real and organisational environment by creating strategies which are easily implemented and allow organisations to perform and develop according to their business objectives.
We are an organisation of people with individual fields of expertise, varying personalities, cultures and backgrounds with a shared vision: Re-creations.
Wie zijn wij?
Re-creations is an established management consultancy:
Advising large multinational corporations, which are major end-users of real estate
An independent firm operating internationally, both throughout Europe (head office in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam), the Americas and Asia
Provides best practice and full service to clients
Re-creations consists of a divers team of consultants of different skills, backgrounds and nationality.
(Junior) Management Consultant
A diverse and challenging role in management consulting specialising in commercial real estate and change management for national and international companies.
• The aim is to deliver and implement innovative tailor-made real estate solutions by which the client can gain real benefits.
• Being a team-player, your responsibilities shall span several projects of varying size and duration throughout Europe.
• Key tasks shall be market research, collating data, developing, calculating and analysing various real estate scenarios and coordinating implementation processes
• Communication with clients shall be at senior level and, during the implementation process, at all levels in the client organisation.
• It is expected that the role shall involve international travel.
• A career growth opportunity within a specialist international consultancy
Your qualifications and skills
• Business/economics/real estate/property management/ law/ accountancy degrees are preferred.
• An excellent command of English, both verbal and written, is necessary. Additional languages such as Spanish, Italian, French German or Dutch are preferred.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills shall be critical factors in the selection process.
• Creativity, strength of character and client orientation are preferred personal characteristics.
• Good basic salary up to €35.000 per year
• Excellent collective pension scheme with maximum contributions by employer
• Car or travel allowance
• Labtop and mobile phone
• Performance bonus
• Expenses paid
• 25 vacation days per year
- Stage mogelijk
- Auto van de zaak
- Laptop van de zaak
- Telefoon van de zaak
- Persoonlijke ontwikkeling
Wij hebben vacatures voor:
- Financieel en accountancy