- Internationaal actief
- Onderdeel van
- Newlong Machine Works LTD.,Tokyo, JAPAN
Wie zijn wij?
NEWLONG HOLLAND BV, European head office of NEWLONG MACHINE WORKS Tokyo, Japan, currently serving the customers through an extensive dealer network in Europe, Russia and North Africa.
Established in 1982, NEWLONG HOLLAND BV has been representing NEWLONG MACHINE WORKS not only providing a wide range of paper bag making, bag closing, sewing and bagging machines but also supporting customers inside its territory for service and spare parts.
Currently looking for a sales engineer to be trained for future sales manager.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach,
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and perspective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services,
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization,
- Ensure service/repair/assembly of company machinery, support stock controller with quality control of company products/services. Creates warranty reports to Management and Head Office,
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum one year experience on the sales engineer/representative position;
- Fluent English and Spanish language, good knowledge of Dutch and German language is a plus;
- Educated to Degree level in technical/sales area;
- Strong computer skills sufficient to manage all related commercial computer programs;
- Interest in machinery and basic knowledge of tools.
Are you young, pro-active, positive and self-motivated candidate with the ability to show initiative and creativeness? Please send your resume and application letter to Ms. Anna Smolag, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13de maand
- Traineeship mogelijk
- Telefoon van de zaak
Wij hebben vacatures voor: