You will be responsible for:
- Protecting and documenting IHC's (legal) position in projects
- Management and administration of contracts in a proactive fashion and in collaboration with other project management team disciplines (e.g. project management, control, planning, engineering, procurement, SHEQ, etc.) and corporate disciplines (e.g. legal, tax, treasury, compliance and insurance) in order to support a professional and well-documented approach in the day-to-day execution of a project.
- Assist with further developing and implementing the contract management strategy and actively create contractual awareness within your project team and/or the organization.
- Review contracts, appendixes, agreements and other documents, in close cooperation with the legal counsel and support the contractual handover from sales to execution.
- Support procurement with subcontracting with suppliers and contractors (assist in the contractual negotiations of critical scope and/or components).
- Monitor performance and compliance with contractual requirements and internal (contracting/authorization) procedures.
- Take the lead in claim management in relation to certain (disputed) topics, and maintain accurate records, correspondence and logs for the (and involve legal counsel when required).
- Assist and advice on flagging, registration and monitor compliance with related (financial) security documentation.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.000,- tot € 5.700,-