Would you like to work in a dedicated team and support our internal customers? If so, you could be our next HR Support Officer.
IHC HR Support - part of our HR Shared Service Centre located in Kinderdijk - is looking for a HR Support Office. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the HR administration relating to the inflow, mobility and outflow of more than 2000 employees in the Netherlands. HR Support is also the main point of contact for all Workday related question of our HR colleagues abroad. To achieve this, you must be able to monitor your own processes and communicate clearly with the Payroll department, HR Business Partners, as well as management. You will be required to answer questions from employees about internal regulations, our system and collective labour agreements (CLAs). You will also contribute to the ways in which the team can further support the HR Business Partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- drawing up labour contracts, letters and various agreements
- applying internal regulations and CLAs
- handling questions in person, as well as by email and telephone
- generating reports (standard and customised)
- keeping staff records up-to-date
- proactively thinking about how to improve work processes and our system
- helping with the developments of new tools in our system
- projects such as annual salary round
- dealing with any other business request that may arise.
In the team there is always someone available to help you in case you have any questions. Therefore this vacancy also suitable if you just finished your HBO study!! If you already have some experience and looking for a new challenge: we have plenty of challenging projects were you can participate. There are also great career opportunities within our company.
To be eligible for this entry level role of HR Support Officer, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in HR management or similar (minimum)
- 0 -4 years' experience in a similar position
- Proficient in MS Office; especially Word and Excel
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- an efficient, accurate and precise approach
- strong analytical abilities
- reliable and highly service-oriented mindset
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates