Wie zijn wij?
Hobré Instruments BV is a leading manufacturer and designer of on-line process analysers and systems solutions mainly for the Oil, Gas and Power industries. We are located in Purmerend, the Netherlands and that is where we located our sales, product management, engineering and manufacturing departments. Besides using direct sales and marketing we work with agents and distributors in most strategic area’s around the world. The key to our success is to deliver high quality, efficient, low maintenance process analyser solutions, supported by a team of qualified engineers.
Wat bieden wij?
International Area Sales Manager’s
The International Sales Manager is to further expand Hobré’s market position in target markets like the oil and gas and power industry in North America, South America or the Far East. The potential of growth with our current products and services, with new and existing customer, is enormous. This growth will come from geographical and regional expansion.
You will be responsible for maximising our sales revenue through a network of international sales partners as well as developing direct sales and marketing activities with existing and new customers. The position will involve a high degree of international travel. This job is cut out for a confident, and organised, engineering sales professional, who has worked in a similar role in an analyser or engineering company for more than 5 years.
• Support global partners with technical, project and marketing information
• Develop vertical markets
• Develop key relationships with international customers, OEM’s, EPC’s, Licensors and System integrators
• Increase direct sales and create new opportunities
• Achieve sales targets
• Play an active role to further develop the company’s products and services, where giving feedback on customer requirements is essential
• Coordinate all international sales efforts with our area sales managers, agents and distributors
• Technical qualification in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering
• Experience with sales in the (Petro-) Chemical, Power, Exploration or Refining industry
• Experience in developing and managing an international network
• International sales experience is a plus
• English language is a must
• Self starter with good communication skills
• Team player who enjoys a collegial atmosphere
• Creative and assertive in sharing ideas
• Prepared to travel frequently
If you match or meet a number of the above listed requirements, and would like a secure and rewarding career with a dynamic and growing company, please forward your career details to us by e-mail:
J.M. Kok, email@example.com