Comstor is a dedicated value-added distributor of Cisco networking, collaboration, security and data center solutions through a global network of specialty resellers. Our teams create unique programs and provide exceptional financial and technical support to accelerate the business of our partners.
Strong relationships at every level of the Comstor organization enable our partners to receive support tailored to their needs. From global logistics and flexible customized financing solutions to pre-sales, technical and engineering assistance, we apply unsurpassed expertise in Cisco’s full solution set so our partners can respond with agility and speed to achieve the fastest time to revenue.
- Comstor is the wholly Cisco-dedicated business practice within Westcon Group
- Multi-national company, headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, USA
- Approaching US$4 billion in revenues
- Founded in 1985
- Present in 60 countries across six continents
- With over 100 offices, we ship to more than 100 countries
- 20 logistics/staging facilities
- Cisco portfolio offerings in networking, collaboration, security, and data center
- Backed by 3,200 associates
- 20,000+ transacting customers globally
We value our 3,200 employees, and recognize that the success and growth we have achieved over the years is the result of the expertise, loyalty and dedication of our people. Our team is dynamic, responsive, reliable, creative and most importantly, committed. No other distributor has the dedicated account managers and specialists who understand and provide support for finance, logistics, marketing, technical and professional services, and training.
With offices in 60 countries, we ship to over 100 countries. We are constantly adding new facilities and expanding our footprint. In the past year, we expanded in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America, have made several strategic acquisitions, and simultaneously grown business in our core markets.