As a Student Assistant, you'll support the team of BCG's educational initiative business@school. You'll work collaboratively with them on developing the website and building up the accompanying database including interfaces. Your main tasks will cover the entire process from designing to releasing new elements and functionalities both on the website and in the database management system. You'll also share responsibility for data analysis, processing results, and maintaining the database. In addition, you'll assist the team with its day-to-day work.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Your interest in technical topics drives you to always think one step ahead and acquire new skills.
- You are unfailingly polite and courteous as well as punctual and conscientious.
- You prioritize your tasks effectively, are consistently proactive, and always keep an eye on things.
- You work independently and with foresight.
- You're open-minded and enjoy working with people.
- You are a bachelor's or master's student (with at least two years of study remaining after your start date at BCG and no mandatory internships planned in the near future).
- You already have knowledge of Access, VBA, and content management systems or are interested in learning to work with them.
- You're proficient in the MS Office programs.
- You enjoy working with data and are able to keep an overview.
- You communicate excellently in German and English.
You will be part of a tightly knit and highly motivated team distributed across the Munich and Düsseldorf offices. Your key contacts will be based in our Munich office, like you. Our employees use hybrid models that combine on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools. Our collaboration as a team is characterized by mutual support, regular experience sharing, and strong trust. Accordingly, your team members, including another Student Assistant, will be there for you to help you learn the ropes.