Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Content Performance Analyst, International. You will be responsible for ensuring International content leadership and their teams have critical data-driven insights to make informed strategic and operational decisions across our content pipeline. These insights will aim to enhance the impact of content investment and customer satisfaction. You will develop KPIs, dashboards and strategy papers and presentations to drive a focus on results, execution and learning. In this position, you will work closely with the Lead Content Performance, International and other content leaders to scale our content performance reporting and analysis across our International marketplaces. You are an independent, analytical, self-starter with strong technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to elicit insights in a clear and compelling way to senior stakeholders.
This position is initially open through a 24- months contract.
As a Content Performance Analyst, International, you will...
- Deliver impactful insights based on robust economic, financial and statistical analysis.
- Develop and implement content KPIs aligned across different business models and content types.
- Illustrate key business trends through effective data interpretation and visualization.
- Help to prepare strategy papers to inform stakeholders on key investment opportunities and decisions.
- Collaborate with other analytics and data science teams to ensure synergies and best practice to develop scalable structures for content programming and content performance tracking efforts.
- Deliver regular reporting, content forecasting tracking and consumer data opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of relevant data sources and analytics tools.
- Pro-actively identify areas for further, more detailed analysis to alert Content teams to future investment opportunities.