Contract type: full-time, unlimited
Entry: At the earliest possible date
Working anywhere. We work where it is most productive. After a successful application process, we offer you the opportunity to work anywhere in Germany. At Telefónica, we rely on a flexible hybrid model that includes the benefits of both remote work and on-site work. You will be assigned to the nearest Telefónica location based on where you live. We will discuss further details with you during the application process.
Who we are
We are O2 Telefónica - with our mobile brands we connect millions of people and offer our customers mobile freedom in the digital world. As a leading telecommunications provider, we are playing a key role in shaping digitisation in Germany. Our approximately 7,400 employees in Germany drive the transformation forward every day - in our own company as well.
Telefónica is one of the top employers in Germany and is part of the global telecommunications group Telefónica S.A. with 110,000 committed employees worldwide.
Become part of our unique team and let's make a difference together!
What to expect
- Work closely with the Head of SIAM and CI and acts as a guide and provide continual feedback to every process group of Service Management Life-Cycle
- This role continually measures the performance of the service provider, identify the opportunity areas, and designs improvements to processes, services, and infrastructure in order to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for evaluating processes on a regular basis to identifying areas where the targeted process metrics are not met. It also performs some regular tasks, such as benchmarking, audits, and reviews.
- Define specific initiatives aimed to improve the quality of services and processes. The steps are planned based on the results of service reviews and process evaluations.
- You have the responsibility of planning and controlling the movement of end-to-end software rollout.
- Continuous development and optimization of the Operational governance structure, reporting and KPIs, including Continuous Improvement progress reporting.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and determines IT Operations needs and requirements, and plans and drives the implementation of processes, procedures, systems, KPIs to meet them.
- Recommends process and ways of working improvements to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of Operational processes, across units (e.g. DevOps, IP Ops, etc)
What you bring
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Data Governance, or related field.
- A minimum of five years of experience working within IT Operations, Service Management and/or Service Integration/Orchestration/Integration functions, preferably in a multi-cultural, multi-vendor, multi-technology environment.
- Sound knowledge of industry-leading data quality and data protection management practices.
- Practical experience of implementing IT Ops frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Experience liaising with Internal Audit and other oversight units on enforcing compliance with company policies and best practices.
- ITIL Certified, DevOps, CSM, Agile SM etc
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, process management, or operations, ideally holding an MBA degree.
- Dynamic and critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Well-developed leadership skills and skilled networker able to enable long lasting mutually beneficial relationships and build and strengthen partnerships.
- Self-driven, confident, able to take the lead on critical initiatives from setup to deployment and closure.
What we offer
Modern, flexible working environment: Work wherever you want within Germany. Whether in home office or one of our well-equipped offices. We offer you maximum flexibility to organize your working day.
Training & Development: Everthing you need for your individual growth. With a personal development plan, learning journeys and the possibility of job rotations, you will reach your goals with us – according to our guiding principle „connect, learn and move2grow".
Financial benefits: A smartphone for business and private use, as well as the possibility to provide for partners, friends and family via a credit balance, is a given. In addition, you benefit from a variety of corporate benefits.
Health: Our "Feel Good" program keeps your body and mind in balance. Among other things, we offer fitness classes, nutritional counseling, and programs to improve workplace ergonomics and work-life balance.
Social engagement: We are also involved in social projects outside of our day-to-day work. You can support social projects through volunteering days / holidays or charity runs.
How to apply and what else you should know
Convince us with your meaningful curriculum vitae as well as corresponding certificates. You do not need a letter of motivation with us. Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail cannot be considered.
Do you have questions about our application process and are you interested in further information about the position? Please reach out to our Talent Operations Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of same qualification, applicants (m/f/d) with severe disability will be preferred. All gender are equally welcome.