Contract type: full-time, unlimited
Location: Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin (Teltow), Nuremberg, Hamburg
Entry: At the earliest possible date
Working anywhere. We work where it is most productive. After a successful application process, we offer you the opportunity to work anywhere in Germany. At Telefónica, we rely on a flexible hybrid model that includes the benefits of both remote work and on-site work. You will be assigned to the nearest Telefónica location based on where you live. We will discuss further details with you during the application process.
Who we are
We are O2 Telefónica - with our mobile brands we connect millions of people and offer our customers mobile freedom in the digital world. As a leading telecommunications provider, we are playing a key role in shaping digitisation in Germany. Our approximately 7,400 employees in Germany drive the transformation forward every day - in our own company as well.
Telefónica is one of the top employers in Germany and is part of the global telecommunications group Telefónica S.A. with 110,000 committed employees worldwide.
Become part of our unique team and let's make a difference together!
What to expect
- The development, coordination, and documentation of the solution architecture within respective domain at the interface between the requirements and the implementation by the development departments
- The development of data models within technology domain, insure consistency with integrated technology data model
- Ensuring the conceptual integrity of the architecture in the respective area of responsibility as part of the architecture governance team
- Proactive development of technology domain transformation and solution based on the Technology strategy and industry standards.
- Ensure proper evaluation and drive decision process on Architecture Violation (AV) /technical debt in respective domain, follow and drive resolution of AV for respective domain
- Optimization of existing processes and development of new solutions, e.g., as part of advising internal customers on the latest trends and opportunities within their domain(s)
What you bring
- University degree or comparable experience (and training) in the field of computer science
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the IT industry (software architecture, business analysis etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience in broad-based experience with products, business processes and customer processes, customer needs and IT structures in the telecommunications and/or media
- Detailed technical knowledge of architecture patterns, system architecture and UML modelling
- Very good knowledge of analysis and design of complex IT systems
- Business fluent English skills
What we offer
Modern, flexible working environment: Work wherever you want within Germany. Whether in home office or one of our well-equipped offices. We offer you maximum flexibility to organize your working day.
Training & Development: Everthing you need for your individual growth. With a personal development plan, learning journeys and the possibility of job rotations, you will reach your goals with us – according to our guiding principle „connect, learn and move2grow".
Financial benefits: A smartphone for business and private use, as well as the possibility to provide for partners, friends and family via a credit balance, is a given. In addition, you benefit from a variety of corporate benefits.
Health: Our "Feel Good" program keeps your body and mind in balance. Among other things, we offer fitness classes, nutritional counseling, and programs to improve workplace ergonomics and work-life balance.
Social engagement: We are also involved in social projects outside of our day-to-day work. You can support social projects through volunteering days / holidays or charity runs.
How to apply and what else you should know?
Convince us with your meaningful curriculum vitae as well as corresponding certificates. You do not need a letter of motivation with us. Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail cannot be considered.
Do you have questions about our application process and are you interested in further information about the position? Please reach out to our Business People Services Team (email@example.com).
In case of same qualification, applicants (m/f/d) with severe disability will be preferred. All gender are equally welcome.