Contract type: full-time, unlimited
Location: Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin (Teltow), Nuremberg, Hamburg
Entry: At the earliest possible date
Working anywhere. After a successful application process, you have the opportunity to work anywhere in Germany. You will be assigned to the nearest Telefónica location according to your place of residence. We will discuss further details with you during the application process.
Who we are?
We are o2/Telefónica - with our mobile brands we connect millions of people and offer our customers mobile freedom in the digital world. As a leading telecommunications provider, we are also playing a key role in shaping digitisation in Germany. Our fixed and mobile networks form the backbone for the digital transformation of the economy and society. And our approximately 8,000 employees in Germany drive the transformation forward every day - in our own company as well.
Telefónica is one of the top employers in Germany and is part of the global telecommunications group Telefónica S.A. with 114,000 committed employees worldwide.
You too can become part of our unique team and let us make a difference together!
What are your challenges with us?
- The development, coordination, and documentation of the solution architecture at the interface between the requirements and the implementation by the development departments
- Ensuring the conceptual integrity of the architecture in the respective area of responsibility as part of the architecture governance team
- Proactive development of solution architectures based on the IT strategy
- Optimization of existing processes and development of new solutions, e.g., as part of advising internal customers on the latest trends and opportunities within their domain(s)
What are you bringing?
- University degree or comparable experience (and training) in the field of computer science
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the IT industry (software architecture, software development, business analysis etc.)
- Detailed technical knowledge of architecture patterns, system architecture and UML modelling
- Very good knowledge of analysis and design of complex IT systems
- Experience in working with multicultural international project teams through at least one year of professional experience
- Very good communication skills
- High reliability, assertiveness, and resilience in a dynamic environment
- Strong team orientation
- Structured, responsible, and result oriented way of working with a high level of initiative
- Business fluent English skills, good German skills are an advantage
Workplace: Modern and ergonomically equipped offices, as well as an open space and open desk model.
Communication: A smartphone of your choice for business and private use as well as the possibility to provide for your partner, friends and family via credit is a matter of course for us.
Catering is taken care of: Free coffee specialties and water are at your disposal at any time as well as a canteen and a cafeteria.
Individual development: With a personal development plan and continuous training you will reach your goals with us. In addition, with "Beyond" you can also get a taste of other interesting areas by means of job or project rotations.
Retirement provision: Various models of retirement provision are available to you (e.g. capital-forming benefits, company pension scheme, etc.)
Social commitment: We are also involved outside the company, you have the opportunity to participate in Telefónica "Volunteering Days" or "Volunteering Holidays", for example.
Health: Under FEEL GOOD you will find a wide range of offers for your personal health and the compatibility of work and leisure. It ranges from exercise and relaxation programmes, webinars and cooperation projects to a comprehensive range of advice on child and elderly care and psychosocial counselling.
How to apply and what else you should know?
Convince us with your meaningful curriculum vitae as well as corresponding certificates. You do not need a letter of motivation with us. Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail cannot be considered.
Do you have questions about our application process and are you interested in further information about the position? Please reach out to our Talent Operations Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In case of same qualification, applicants (m/f/d) with severe disability will be preferred. All gender are equally welcome.