At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Quality Specialist Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (m/f/d)
Within the IT quality department of Bayer AG, we are responsible for the IT systems worldwide from a quality perspective. We provide guidance and support to all functions enabling to comply with internal and external regulations. We work on optimizing our processes based on innovative, digital solutions and are the primary contact for IT audits by authorities and customers. There are many reasons to join us: If you are looking for a varied and meaningful professional future where you can really make a difference together with other brilliant minds, we would like to have you on our team.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Analyse various internal Bayer AI projects (concepts, similarities, differences, challenges)
- Analyse external AI regulations and derive our own requirements
- Help to design guidelines for the use of AI in regulated pharmaceutical environment
- Get to know the global Bayer IT team
- Ensure quality in the area of artificial intelligence, blockchain and software automation
- Support in preparing information for stakeholders and decision-maker
WHO YOU ARE
- Ongoing studies in the scientific or technical field (e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, mathematics, computer science or business informatics)
- Strong communication skills as well as interest in the implementation of innovative ideas
- Willingness and joy to work in an interdisciplinary team
- High, general IT affinity / early adopter
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous knowledge in the field of quality management, e.g. GMP is preferrable
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German would be a plus
We offer you an internship for a period of 5-6 months. The internship would take place in the hybrid model. A presence in Leverkusen would be desirable about twice a week. Please apply online with your complete documents (curriculum vitae, certificates, certificate of enrollment) and stating your earliest possible starting date and the time frame for the internship.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany, Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 782075