Meyerdierks Consulting GmbH
Die Meyerdierks Consulting GmbH vermittelt Fachkräfte und Führungspersönlichkeiten in verantwortungsvolle Aufgaben mit Zukunft. KEINE ARBEITNEHMERÜBERLASSUNG
Meyerdierks Consulting GmbH is a German based recruiting and
consulting company, specializing in international professional and executive positions.
Our client is a global provider of individual and
turnkey solutions for interior outfitting on board all types of ships. The
extensive portfolio comprises all interior design services, including
consulting, engineering, design, planning, implementation and production of new
builds, conversions, and repairs. In
addition, thermal and acoustic insulation, noise and vibration protection,
installation systems (walls, floors, ceilings, doors, bathrooms and cabins),
design and installation of air conditioning and ventilation systems (HVAC) as
well as the construction or installation of piping, sanitary facilities and
furniture belong to their services.
For this client and in cooperation with MTC & Executive Search GmbH, we are searching for a:
Project Manager (m/f/x) Repair
For Cruise Ship Interior and Insulation
in Hamburg and worldwideTasks
As a project manager for cruise ship interior repair and refit, you will be the technical and commercial lead of various cruise ship repair projects. You will lead a team of project engineers and production engineers at various locations around the world. You will also be the on - site manager during the repairs / refits of your own projects. When not on site, you will work from the company headquarters
in Hamburg, Germany where you prepare your activities and new proposals and quotations.
- Experience in project management for yacht or cruise
ship interior is mandatory.
- A university degree in architecture, naval
architecture, ship building or similar education.
· You have strong computer skills, primary focus on MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and
· You have excellent customer service and human relation skills.
· You have experience in international project management and you are able to lead an international and multi - cultural project team.
· You are fluent in English. German language skills are beneficial.
· You are willing to travel worldwide for extended periods of time.Benefits
- A permanent contract with our
client´s headquarter in Hamburg.
- Room to grow, both
personally and professionally.
- Attractive salary.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e - mail for further information.
Discretion guaranteed. Reference: 210706-1
Contact: Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
Fon.: +49 (0)172 6729 223