Pult is on a mission to enable hybrid work for everyone! Join us!
Pult is on a mission to transform the way companies go hybrid and allow people to work from anywhere.
Founded in January 2020 as a coworking marketplace Pult turned into a product that makes setting up and managing a hybrid workplace and collaborative. With a rapidly growing user base and some of the most successful brands in Europe using Pult, we need you to scale this rocketship to the next level.
We are a mission-driven team of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems based in Hamburg. We're curious, courageous, optimistic, thoughtful and get work done.Tasks
- Develop across the stack. You'll be working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- Build beatiful and usable UIs with our modern toolset of React (NextJS, ES11) and TailwindCSS.
- Continue development on our distributed backend using Node (NestJS + TypeScript) and Rust.
- Stitch many different services and APIs together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Build solutions that take scaling and growth into consideration.
- A Can-Do, entrepreneurial mentality with enjoyment for being a generalist
- The ability to put yourself in the users' shoes and craft great experiences.
However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- A high bar for code quality and robustness for long term expansion and use
- A passion for simplicity, performance, accessibility and usability
- A college degree is definitely not required but very welcome
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Please send us your GitHub profile (if you have one)
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with distributed systems, scaling applications and/or microservices
- Familiarity with Docker & Kubernetes
- Significant shares through our VSOP
- Work closely with the founding team and shape the future of work
- Work hybrid: work from the Pult office, your home or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Super fun working culture
- Obviously snacks & drinks. Whatever you need. However much you need. (yep, Club Mate is included)
- All the latest tech you need
We can't wait to get your application!! Let's rock this together!