Global Product Line Manager Freelance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be accountable for the long-term profitable growth and marketing of the ABB offering to target market segments, by developing and managing the product line through all its life cycle phases, according to market needs and Product Group strategy and targets.Your responsibilities
- Market situation analysis: Leads market intelligence analysis. Understands and defines current market segmentation and related product/system/service positioning
- Existing products: Owns the technical and market specification for the product/system/service and determines a product/system/service business plan that supports sustainable growth
- New product development: Works with Divisions to define new product/system/service plans, sets technical, price, cost and capital expenditure targets
- Product market communications: Works with Marketing Communication to implement product market communication strategy, including product launch planning and implementation.
- Product values: Works with Product Marketing to define product customer value proposition per segment and channel
- Offering to market & pricing management: Drives the annual business planning process and facilitates agreement between sales demand and supply
- Process development and training: Continuously develops product management processes and tools
- Innovation: Initiates and drives cross functional and cross-organization product and solution innovation teams
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in the Automation Field, experience in Distributed Control Systems preferred
- Experience with ABB’s Freelance Control Systems in Sales/Engineering/Development is an advantage
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Travel up to 10% may be required
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. The Process Automation (PA) business area (>$6B revenue in 2021, 22,000 employees), automates, electrifies and digitalizes some of the most complex industrial infrastructures on this planet. Through its five divisions, it serves customers in the energy, process and hybrid industries – from hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, mining, minerals, pulp & paper to marine and ports, and many more. PA stands at the heart of some of the most important shifts in society, helping the energy-intense industries to safer, smarter and more sustainable operations to enable a prosperous, low-carbon society. For more information on PA, refer to https://global.abb/group/en/investors/strategy-events/pa-capital-markets-day-2022 We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid