Would you like to take the IT-security of Engel & Völkers into your hands as an IT Security Analyst (m/f/d)?
We are looking for motivated and creative team players who want to be part of the digital real estate industry. You understand customer problems and enjoy solving them. You are inquisitive, enthusiastic about modern technology and work with passion!
You will be part of the Security team which is responsible for the protection of the company in IT-security matters, like hacker attack. We believe that change brings new opportunities for development and innovation. To take advantage of these opportunities, we are passionate about creating the most secure environment possible. We want to identify vulnerabilities, eliminate possible sources of error and prevent attacks on our infrastructure and products.What you'll do?
Identification, analysis and classification of security incidents - De-escalation with 2nd and 3rd level support
- Collaboration in the Incident Response Team
- Constantly monitor activities inside and outside the infrastructure and respond accordingly to potential problems
- Develop and update new and existing security systems as required
- Organize ethical hacking trials to assess system security
- Identify system vulnerabilities, including those relevant to intentional or accidental security breaches
- Assessment of application security of applications as well as consulting of stakeholders
A degree in the field of computer science or an education in the information technology field
Professional experience with a security focus such as:
- vulnerability management
- SIEM or firewalling/IPS
- penetration testing
Knowledge in usage of IT-Security tools
Precise presentation of complex contexts and finding solutions
Very good English skills - good German skills are a plus
- Touch points with the area of offensive security (ethical hacking) IT forensics & defense security
- Certificates such as CCSP, SSCP or CySA+
- Basic knowledge of ISO standards - like: ISO2700x, BSI-Grundschutz & GDPR
The best of both worlds: a modern prop tech company backed by Engel & Völkers as a real estate company, with more than 40 years in more than 15 different countries.
Agile working culture with flat hierarchies and cross functional teams
The chance to contribute directly to the company's success with your skills and experience and to add your own personal touch
New challenges that allow you to grow professionally and personally
Technology driven environment based on the latest tech stack
Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
Hybrid work model: 60% remote and 40% in our beautiful HQ near the port of Hamburg
A comprehensive benefit package:
- Individual training budget or independent learning via our Udemy account
- Subsidy for your HVV ticket, gym, pension plan
- 25€/month company credit card
- And - you've probably been waiting for this - we also have a fruit basket!__