adjoe is a leading mobile platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take our app partners' business to the next level.
adjoe is a leading mobile ad platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take its app partners' business to the next level. Part of the applike group ecosystem, adjoe is home to an advanced tech stack, powerful financial backing from Bertelsmann, and a highly motivated workforce to be reckoned with.
Meet Your Team: Playtime Supply
Playtime Supply is building a unique software solution for app and game developers that puts users' needs first. Instead of traditional monetization mechanisms, Playtime builds an engaging ad experience in which users can play and earn rewards for various new mobile games in Playtime. To predict which mobile game will best suit a user, the team has introduced ML algorithms.
To build this rewarded experience, adjoe's backend reliably handles more than 200 million users - remaining stable despite impressive growth in the user base. And imagine this: adjoe's Golang event consumer applications assign rewards equivalent to 700 months' of time spent in Playtime every day to its users.
The software depends on two main components.
- adjoe's Android mobile SDK - written in a combination of Java and Kotlin - which can be bundled by developers in their apps.
- The team's highly scalable Golang backend, which is hosted on AWS and is otherwise responsible for developing a modern React (TypeScript) dashboard that provides adjoe's clients and Business team colleagues with fast-loading insights.
- Help maximize our monetization by developing new features written in Java and Kotlin and implementing the newest Android or adjoe libraries.
- Be responsible for cross-platform mobile development by ensuring our SDKs' compatibility with other development frameworks like Unity, React Native, and Flutter.
- Implement mechanisms to improve the technical stability, performance, and maintenance of adjoe's SDK. Your goal is to make it as easy and smooth as possible for app publishers to implement and utilize adjoe's technologies.
- Take ownership of implementing Android specifications and requirements in our design.
- Use test-driven development processes to further improve our test coverage and the smooth releases of our SDK updates to our hundreds of partner apps.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum Environment alongside a team of developers to define the future of our products' software architecture.
- Be part of an international English-speaking team dedicated to scaling our adtech platform beyond our hundreds of millions of monthly active users.
- You have a degree in computer science (or a similar field) or 3+ years' work experience as a mobile developer
- You have gained expert knowledge of Java/Android/Kotlin
- You have a deep understanding of Android app and service life cycles
- You keep up to date with trends in mobile development
- You have hands-on experience with libraries and SDKs
- You are very aware of UX and UI trends
- A big plus: You have knowledge of Android NDK, React Native (TypeScript), Unity (C#), Flutter (Dart), and React
- A big plus: You have experience with build/deployment tooling (Maven, Gradle, NPM)
- Tech Package: Create game-changing technologies and work with the newest technologies out there.
- Work-Life Package: Work remotely for 2 days per week, enjoy flexible working hours and 30 vacation days, modern office in the city center, dog-friendly.
- Relocation Package: Receive visa and legal support, a generous relocation subsidy, and free German classes in the office.
- Never-Go-Hungry Package: Graze on regular company and team lunches, free breakfasts, and a selection of free snacks and drinks.
- Health Package: Get fit with our gym membership subsidy and biweekly yoga classes.
- Activity Package: Enjoy a host of team events, hackathons, and company trips.
- Career Growth Package: Dedicated growth budget to attend relevant conferences and online seminars of your choosing.
Skip writing cover letters! Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest-possible start date. We look forward to receiving your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity - regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.