At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
CRM Expert Veeva (f/m/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You coordinate the collaboration and act as an interface between the global organisation, IT and marketing and sales and reconcile global governance and local requirements
- You are an Expert (m/f/d) for the local marketing and sales processes of the Pharmaceuticals Division and ensure a smooth collaborationbetween the CRM Veeva, Marketing and Sales functions involved
- Moreover, you connect business and technical functions and facilitate requests
- You represent the local organization in global Change Boards and country calls
- You are responsible for the Veeva platform in the country and channel all local change and service requests within this framework
- Furthermore, you develop implementation concepts for global and local change initiatives
- You closely collaborate with customer experience function, marketing and sales as well as with analytics
- You ensure data consistency throughout the omni-channel processes
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (Master) in the field of business informatics, economics, marketing, sales or comparable subject area
- Several years of professional experience in a pharmaceutical sales, marketing, or IT environment
- In-depth knowledge of Veeva CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required
- A high level of persuasiveness with stakeholders to accelerate decisions
- The ability to work in a team environment, especially cross-functionally (marketing, sales, organization, etc.), distinguish you
- Strong analytical background
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
This position is available at Bayer Vital GmbH.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 657441