The role of Area Manager is the first point of contact within Operations for the different business lanes, an essential position that executes the goals of the site. Reporting directly to an Operations Manager, you will be providing motivational and inspirational guidance to a large team of associates on different shifts.
- Possibility to join our "affinity groups", because our culture of inclusion is what makes our company unique and with an environment where our employees feel valued, trusted and connected.
- Extensive onboarding process.
- Multiple training programs
- Mentorship programs.
- Great career development opportunities within Amazon (also in other areas and regions).
Key job responsibilities
- Work closely with Operations Managers to understand the site's goals and execute them
- Plan the day and attend flow meetings
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Make sure KPIs targets are being met by the team
- Coaching and development of the team members
- Ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met