At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting and deliver service out of one hand: from Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, Inquiry, Recruiting. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the unit HR Services EMEA in our Service Hub Berlin we stand for comprehensive HR service delivery throughout the region Europe, Middle East & Africa. We rely on more than ten years of high-quality service delivery as BASF's internal service provider and are amidst a transformation project, taking further services on board for more than 20 countries. To complete our team, we are currently looking for a (Senior) HR Specialist with focus on C&B and Payroll, responsible for the BASF Ukraine (HR фа?…?–вець з?– знанням укра?—нсько?— мови - в Н?–меччин?–).
- You take an active part in the transformation project and participate in the transfer and documentation of services from the local company in the Ukraine to our Service Hub in Berlin, where you contribute to shaping the new HR services delivery model for our group companies.
- After completion of the project, as an all-round HR professional you are responsible for the ongoing service delivery for all employee life cycle events and handle the topics HR administration, C&B, SAP data maintenance, payroll and reporting, local providers coordination.
- In collaboration with our HR Admin and Payroll provider, you ensure that our HR services are in line with the Ukrainian labor legislation and regulatory requirements and with the BASF guidelines.
- You are the point of contact for employee queries related to Compensations and Benifits, HR administration, salary calculations' reports, and work in close collaboration with our local partners and providers.
- You are innovative and collaborate in internal projects, bring ideas to drive digitalization forward and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- You have a university degree in HR or a related field and practical experience in Ukrainian regulatory, HR processes and labor code in HR related settings.
- You have high literacy of IT systems, especially MS Office applications and have solid MS Excel skills. Experience with SAP and Boss Kadrovik is an advantage.
- You are fluent in Ukrainian and English and like to work in an international environment. The knowledge of other east European languages is a plus (Polish, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian or Greek).
- You keep a clear head even under pressure, work in a well-organized manner and can think analytically.
- You are good in planning, friendly and service-oriented towards customers and local partners, and you enjoy contributing with your creativity and knowledge to the team's success.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- 1-year contract with opportunity for prolongation
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 2,000 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
You have a question concerning the application process or the role?
Reach our Recruiter Kristina Kovalchuk: +49 30 2005-56007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.