We as Global Digital Services enable BASF´s digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.RESPONSIBILITIES
The Cyber Security Architecture and Strategy team develops strategies and coordinates solutions to improve BASF's security posture.
- You will be responsible for providing security remediation-related services and support to meet the latest compliance and organizational security governance requirements.
- This includes tracking & coordinating and execution of remediation measures as well as business continuity topics.
- Furthermore, you will consult different stakeholders to support the enforcement of remediations and acts as strong collaboration link between BASF´s Cyber Security Defense Center and IT Operations Unit.
- You will focus as well on root cause analysis and lessons learned topics as part of post-incidents investigation.
- Your role will be to continuously improve the remediation service for maximum efficiency and reliability as well as provide compliance reporting and analysis, assessments including conducting security, system and business impact analysis.
- As part of the CISO organization, you will work closely together with our Governance, Risk, and Compliance team as well as other stakeholders.
- university/technical college degree in (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience
- experience in vulnerability management / (incident) remediation or other relevant cyber security fields
- certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
- experience in information security management and knowledge of relevant norms and standards
- great communications skills in English to align and communicate with stakeholders
- independently working method for a multinational / global team and bring a structured, analytical, quality-focused approach with you
Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Julia Meichsner, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58575
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions. Learn more about BASF Digital Solutions GmbH at on.basf.com/DigitalServicesEN
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.