At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Pharmacy Education Manager Consumer Health (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and own the training and education strategy leveraging the status quo and cross-industry best practices
- Build interconnected online and offline learning paths with branded and non-branded content
- Leverage various incentive schemes and engagement methods to increase reach and penetration
- Monitor and analyze essential metrics to continuously improve our education offering for pharmacy staff
- Build strong internal and external relationships to ensure excellent execution of all training and education initiatives
- Identify and incorporate trends, insights and best practices into the Consumer Health education ecosystem
- Contribute to the overall business objectives by integrating learning path into our field force and omni-channel communication activities
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in business administration, psychology, education or life sciences
- Several years of experience in the learning, development and education field
- Experience in the life science sector or pharmacy is a plus
- Ability to transfer technical, scientific and business content into engaging training and education formats
- Strong capabilities in building motivation and incentive schemes to drive active and long-lasting training participation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously by setting priorities and allocating resources in line with business objectives
- Self-starter character with can-do mentality to drive execution across the organization
- Proven track record in managing service providers and agencies
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Position is to be filled within Bayer Vital GmbH.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 533981