At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior FinOps Sol.&Integr. Practitioner (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You set FinOps strategic direction for the use of key technologies through scouting, experimenting, assessing, and managing emerging FinOps technologies and drive required architectural changes in alignment with relevant IT organizations (ref. key working relations)
• You consult with individual groups, including the controlling group, on cost management and pursuing cost-cutting opportunities and projects including budgeting and financial change management guidance.
• You oversee technical planning, design, and implementation of automation supporting FinOps project needs
• You participate actively in the selection and implementation of state-of-the-art FinOps SaaS solutions including E2E responsibility for ensuring the solution’s operability within the Cloud Operations organization
• You oversee the application or implementation of new FinOps automated work processes
• You support communication between the stakeholders and the project teams during deployments
• You collaborate with the architecture community to align solutions with target architectures and roadmaps (across domains) and the Enterprise Architectures (EA) framework (e. g. EA Principles)
• You present new FinOps architectural solutions or reference architectures to FinOps Governance Board and cloud tech community
• You are responsible for the lifecycle management of the FinOps SaaS and E2E solution
• You lead metrics and dashboard reviews in Cloud Governance meetings
• You communicate actively and participate in cross-product Cloud Platform initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a university degree in computer sciences or business informatics with long term of relevant work experience
• You have long term experience in the IT industry
• You have several years of experience managing public cloud spend in AWS, Azure, and or GCP
• You have wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions
• You have strong experience in standard IT architectures and frameworks
• You have knowledge and experience in change management for global environments
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
• You demonstrate a strong business-minded consultative approach with a focus on profitability and margin
• You are a performance-driven nature
• You have proven leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills as well as experience in managing matrix organizations
• You have a proficiency-level in German and English
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 701781