Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Pathways Leadership Program: Operations Manager
Opportunities available in Germany
The position will be located in a fulfilment centre, sort centre, delivery station, or other warehouse environments. Please note that your location preference will be subject to availability and you must be open to relocation as part of the program.
Shift Pattern Working
You must be open to working in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends.
Languages: Deutsch+ English B2+
Candidates must speak the language of the country to which they apply at a minimum B2 level.
Your career path starts here
At Amazon, we're working to be Earth’s most customer centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally bright, and hardworking people. We are looking for smart and analytical graduates, who are passionate about operations, to join the Pathways leadership program to become Amazon's next generation of leaders.
Our Pathways program is designed for those graduates who thrive on driving change, building an organization and leading large teams directly, and through others, by giving them a direct management assignment in our Fulfilment, Sortation and Delivery network.
Start here. Go anywhere
At Amazon, we take pride in hiring and developing the best. We are excited to offer MBA/PhD graduate students the opportunity to launch big careers with limitless possibilities.
Are you looking to become a leader in one of the most recognizable brand names in the world as we distribute over a billion shipments each year to our loyal customers?
Do you want to manage people, process, and technology in one of the most innovative operations environments on Earth?
Would you enjoy the challenge of delivering a continuously improving customer experience to millions globally?
If so, then the Amazon Pathways Operations program may be right for you.
Go further faster
Pathways is a five-year Operations Leadership Development Program designed to rapidly develop MBA/PhD graduates with the skills they need to be an Amazon General Manager and Director.
Pathways Managers will develop leadership skills and gain a deep knowledge of the business through a series of progressively challenging operational assignments across Amazon’s growing supply chain network.
Managers are also expected to be mobile and scale with the growth of the business, lead and develop large teams, solve problems with creative solutions and Deliver Results on behalf of our customers! Full-time roles are available globally.
Through a series of crucible opportunities in the core of our elite operations network, we will stretch your leadership capacity and you will assume progressively more challenging leadership roles, starting as a front-line leader (Area Manager) before moving into an Operations Manager position.
The business lessons you learn, and credibility you develop, will benefit you over the rest of your career and quickly prepare you for effective executive leadership as a Senior Manager in the program, and after graduation for a Director-level role.
· Coach & lead your team.
· Partner with senior leadership
· Master the tools, processes and culture.
· Develop standard operating procedures
· Take on progressive assignments
· Direct accountability for setting and meeting operational goals
· Leverage your leadership skills
· Engage in continuous improvement projects Leading process improvements
· You are currently enrolled in/or recently graduated from an MBA/MSc/PhD and available for full time work in 2022
· Demonstrable decision-making skills, enabling you to use sound reasoning as and when required.
· Strong analytical skills, a sound business judgment and strong oral and written communication
· Leadership ability in/from a managerial role
· Experience of stakeholder management at varying levels of seniority
· You are fluent in English and the local language of your requested location
· Previous experience in setting, monitoring and improving KPIs, or similar metrics
· You have either an MBA, PhD or MSc in engineering, management, logistics, manufacturing, science or any other STEM field
· Successful track record in supporting customers, both internally and externally
· Knowledge of lean, six sigma and/or kaizen techniques and methodologies would be advantageous
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.