Officer Transport Management with Dutch (m/f/d) - Remote Option within Germany
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.RESPONSIBILITIES
Within our Domestic Deliveries Unit, you are responsible for the handling of national and international truck and intermodal shipments for packaged goods. We deliver the products in compliance with the requested delivery date and at optimal cost conditions.
- You will manage the shipments for packed/bulk goods to customers in compliance with the requested delivery date at optimal cost conditions and will consider legal, BASF-internal, safety-relevant and packaging regulations when planning shipments.
- You fulfill the customer-specific Service-Levels and all other necessary qualitative requirements in addition to controlling and monitoring of loading constraints at warehouses as well as external loading points and creating required transport documents.
- You evaluate and monitor the service providers performance in terms of quality and reliability, process the non-conformancies in SAP along with the performance of various administrative and reporting tasks to support BASF site specific processes.
- You ensure close coordination between production, site logistics, carrier and transport management to anticipate or solve unplanned events.
- Furthermore, you will ensure timely communication of disruptions of the normal planning process or the transport execution to the internal customer and agree on changed economic and/or temporal transport conditions.
- Finally, you manage the ad-hoc transports including spot rate negotiations and the organization of administrative warehouse management processes.
- degree in logistics, supply chain or other comparable area
- preferably work experience in logistics and/or transport management
- professional communication in Dutch and in English
- strong customer orientation and excellent interpersonal, team working and organizational skills
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Viktoria Pohl, Tel. :+49 30 2005-58390At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich