Specialist for Transportation and Distribution Safety Spain (m/f/d) - Remote Option GER
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Transport Safety Specialist for our Unit based in Berlin, you are part of the TDS expert community in BASF, which ensures compliance with legal requirements for Dangerous Goods, as well as BASF internal requirements based on Responsible Care® System. In this role you are responsible for TDS community management EMEA and TDS support for Spain.
- From day one you ensure transportation safety and dangerous goods compliance in all production and logistics units of BASF in Spain.
- You are responding to internal and external requests, represent BASF Española in associations and are the expert contact for authorities.
- Apart from that, you are responsible for the transportation safety reviews, monitor the transportation safety performance and strive for continuous improvement.
- You act as a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA), prepare professional training material and execute dangerous goods as well as transportation safety related trainings.
- In addition, you investigate transport incidents, determine the root causes, initiate corrective measures and prepare risk assessments for specific transport scenarios.
- Travelling to the production, logistic and warehouses areas, you perform TDS reviews and transportation safety assessments and monitor the corrective actions.
- Last but not least, you coordinate the community of BASF TDS advisors in the EMEA region.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of transportation safety preferably within the chemical industry area
- certificates for the transport of dangerous goods (e.g. ADR/RID, IMDG-Code)
- fluent English and Spanish skills
- profound user knowledge in MS Office and SAP
- distinctive communication skills, ability to work in a team as well as a strong customer-orientation
- strong analytical skills as well as a very good organizational ability and independent working methods
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Leona Licina, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56482At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich