Executive Project Manager (m/f/d) - Zalando Lounge
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are looking for a strong Project Manager reporting to the VP Markets and Sales. The candidate will manage key projects and business unit wide processes, working closely with the Markets and Sales leadership team and other senior leaders both within the Zalando Lounge, but also other departments including Fashion Store, Zircle and PLUS. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Supporting all strategic and operational topics of the Markets and Sales team, reporting directly to the VP Markets and Sales. Priority topics for the coming year include (but not limited to):
- rolling out our first Lounge brand marketing campaign;
- revamping the Lounge brand identity;
- turning around our local Instagram handles (onboarding a series of agencies, but also setting the internal content strategy);
- aligning the Lounge commercial market strategies with other business units (including Fashion Store) and identifying synergies/ opportunities/ projects for collaboration and setting local Retail strategies on market level
- Diving deep, you are strong in proactively delivering your input, researching a broad range of topics and preparing alignments and papers, as well as other communication materials to develop an end to end solution for the business unit and company.
- Your ability to work in close alignment with the VP Markets and Sales and the wider leadership team, but also independence to drive topics with a high degree of self-sufficiency allow you to actively contribute and have high impact on the topics you are driving
- Your strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills, as also previous relevant experience in Marketing, Commercial strategy and/ or Retail boost your overall effectiveness in the role
PERKS AT WORK
- You have acquired a Master's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent. You have a minimum of 4 years relevant working experience, either directly in the function (Marketing, Commercial Planning, Pricing) or as a business developer. Experience in online fashion/ retail is a big advantage.
- You have proven your high quality problem solving and project management skills in a previous role and have gathered experience in leading cross-functional projects. You can convince others with your outstanding analytical skills and strategic approach combined with a flexible mindset, openness to collaborate well with others and willingness to proactively shape ideas and projects.
- You have experience in and passion for e-commerce, particularly marketing and sales, commercial strategy and retail. You have a good understanding of online business models, key competitors and current industry trends.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and a proven track record of interacting with more senior stakeholders.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and work with an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten