Executive Assistant to Board Member (m/f/d)
Allianz Technology is the IT provider of Allianz Group. Our mission is to run, optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with OEs to co-create the best customer experience. As Executive Assistant to the CFO you enable the respective Board Member to accomplish complex tasks by leveraging the content and expertise spread across the organization. As an Executive Assistant, you ensure that the wheel runs smoothly for your board member and senior executives. Every day you have the opportunity to work on exciting, divers and demanding tasks. In addition you assist in the preparation of strategic topics and combine the operational and strategic view. Through your professional, communicative nature, you work as an interface inside and outside the company and within the Executive Management Team. Excellent communication skills, self-organization and discipline, high ambition and performance drive will be value adding assets!
- Serve as sparring partner to the assigned Board Member on relevant strategic and political topics
- Act as an interface to coordinate, communicate and cooperate with other Board Members, Senior Managers, and other relevant stakeholders across all levels within the organization as well as cross-OE as a representative of the Board Member
- Responsible to deliver key meetings (e.g. Board Meetings, Management meetings, town hall meetings, business travels) on time, in quality and budget including follow up and taking minutes
- Develop decision papers, prepare presentations and speeches for the Board Member and follow up on them
- Participate in and / or lead project work that requires the attention or representation of the Board Member’s office
- Manage and handle daily operational tasks including the review of correspondence addressed to the Board Member, research and preparation of information to conduct briefings etc.
- Higher education degree in business administration, economics, IT or equivalent
- Possessing economic and business knowledge as well as profound IT understanding
- Applying methodological and conceptual as well as moderation and presentation techniques
- Possessing project, process and change management, and organizational transformation, consulting and communication skills
- Second foreign language desirable
- Problem solving skills based on practice and precedent as well as ability to analyze factual information
- Competence to exchange complex information with diplomatic tact and to cooperate with a diverse internal and external audience
Our local advantages
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer a flexible working time model with 38 hours/week, 30 vacation days per year, as well as „hybrid“ workplace model.
- Family friendliness: Balancing family and career is a top priority for us. We offer support from caring for the little ones to supporting with care for family members.
- Open and international working environment: Allianz stands for diversity. Various social networks offer employees a wide range of support and development opportunities within our company.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Allianz Pension: Benefit from our attractive company pension scheme (model).
- Employee discounts: Allianz employees benefit from employee discounts, for example on Allianz insurance policies, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), public transport, our canteen or company bike.
- Relocation Service: For international transfers, we provide support in the form of VISA, official work and temporary accommodation to ensure a smooth start in a new environment.
*The above-mentioned advantages may vary depending on the location and are only an extract of our numerous offers. For your individual service catalogue, please contact our Career Service or the People Function.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten