GoGreen Carbon Accounting Program Manager (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: GoGreen Carbon Accounting Program Manager (m/f/x)
Customer: DHL Supply Chain
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 13th September 2021
Location: Bonn Preferred but rest of Europe considered
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a committed team that works together to create a relevant, important difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
What is the main purpose of the GoGreen Carbon Accounting Program Manager (m/f/x) position?
To help drive the enhancement of DHL Supply Chain’s Carbon accounting processes and methods to meet increasing reporting standards and customer requirements, jointly with our DSC Carbon Accounting Governance, our Business Metrics teams, our Operations and the corporate DPDHL ESG Reporting function.
What are the key responsibilities?
- The focus of this role is on the recurring review of DHL Supply Chain’s Carbon accounting processes and methods
- Identify gaps with increasing reporting standards and customer requirements
- Formalize solution options both technically and financially, to cover gaps
- Analyze data quality issues and implement solutions that will avoid/mitigate these sustainably.
- Review, update where needed, training that will help colleagues involved in regular carbon accounting related activities perform this task in a professional manner.
- Review, update where needed, SOPs and guidance documents for the local and regional colleagues involved in carbon accounting to follow.
- Conduct regular annual –or if required- more frequent internal audits to gauge process compliance and up-to-dateness of documentation.
- Be the point of contact for customer carbon reporting requests, which can be regular on for specific RFPs or customer pursuits
- Support our Transport organization with their efforts to create transparency about carriers CO2 performance and to use carriers actual CO2 performance for our carbon accounting.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You can work independently and feel confident asking for support from your team or managers whenever there is a need to.
- The challenges that you will face require a solid technical understanding and advanced stakeholder management skills.
- You will need a broad expertise in at least one of the fields, business reporting, financial reporting, ERP, TMS, Operating systems.
- You have strong analytical skills. You are getting excited by columns of numbers and variety of IT Systems they come from.
- Managing multiple projects with very different subjects and stakeholders at the same time does not freak you out.
- You are not getting frustrated by data quality issues but motivated to tackle them at source.
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, PowerBI, CREST, LOGICS, OTM, BluJay will be the main IT tools that you will be working with. You will need to have advanced skills in at least three of them.
What do you need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich