Senior Engineer / System Architect - Electro-pneumatics (m/f/diverse)
Our projects point the way to the future of comfortable driving.
As a senior engineer/system architect - electro-pneumatics (m/f/diverse) you are responsible for analyzing the requests of the stakeholders and developing appropriate system concepts (solution concepts) for specific technical issues.
Their tasks shall include in detail:
- You are responsible for developing the system architecture for our new pneumatic seat generation
- Architecture development and documentation (functional, logical, physical), in close collaboration with other systems hardware and software engineers
- Modeling a Scalable Pneumatic Seat System Architecture with Distributed Functionality
- Definition of interfaces between identified system components
- Specifying system requirements and ensuring system requirements documentation
- Planning, execution and evaluation of system analyzes and ensuring traceability of system requirements
- Analysis and integration of amendment requirements into the current project
- Support for acquisition through effort assessments and the creation of technical bases for the preparation of tenders
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Successfully completed engineering, computer science, physics or a similar type of study
- Several years of experience in automotive or similar industries (aerospace, telecommunications, etc.)
- Experience with automotive processes such as ASPICE and ISO26262 is desirable
- Skills in Systems Engineering and related tools (Rhapsody, DOORS, Matlab or similar)
- Very good knowledge of English and German in word and writing
- Self-employment and high flexibility
- Strong communication skills and goal-oriented work
Do you want an individual working time model? We encourage part-time work.
Applications from people with severe disabilities are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich