Privileged Access Management Administrator (m/f/diverse)
As an Administrator (m/f/diverse) in Privileged Access Management (PAM) in our international environment you will be responsible for maintenance, support and operation of the PAM system.
You will be part of an international, distributed team to support our “follow-the-sun” 3rd level support approach for the Privileged Access Management Platform Service (PAM).
- Operation of the Service (Administration, Support) based on agreed SLAs
- Troubleshooting of existing Infrastructure, if required together with the external consulting company / vendor
- Incident and change management based on ITSM processes
- Continuous optimization of implemented infrastructure
- Participation and/or leading project management activities in other Continental sites globally when required
- High level of collaboration with Corporate Cyber Security Officer on a regular basis to enforce, support and improve relevant security concepts and ensure compliance with Continental corporate standards
- Conducting trainings for key users when necessary and provide support during audits
- Creation and maintenance of documentation about the environment and its processes
- Provide consulting for internal customers e.g., onboarding new services
This position can be staffed at any location worldwide with a Group IT footprint.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of working experience in System Administration in an IT enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge on Windows- and Linux Server systems as well as Active Directory and authentication protocols e.g., SAML
- Basic knowledge in running network services and database systems
- Experience in working with international teams
- Basic project management and communication skills
- Knowledge in Privileged Access Management preferred
- Basic to advanced knowledge of the Security aspects of a multi-platform environment (work in collaboration with technical, security, compliance and other teams)
- Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken), German language skills desirable
- Working type: reliable, analytical, autonomous, with initiative, creative, team-oriented, service-oriented
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich