Senior Engineer - Software Architect Radar Detection (m/w/diverse)
For the Business Segment Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) we are looking for new colleagues.
The working location can be either in Frankfurt or Southern Germany.
You are an essential part of the project team and actively contribute to the development of next generation radar sensors for various international automotive manufacturers.
Your activities will cover the following areas:
- Development and conception of the dynamic and static architecture for radar signal processing on embedded systems
- Technical coordination of requirements with adjacent areas such as hardware and functional software
- Definition of functional and non-functional requirements for software subsystems and software components
- Collaboration in the implementation of concepts for functional safety and cyber security
- Consideration of and compliance with development specifications (e.g. ISO26262, MISRA, Automotive SPICE®, SAFe)
- Participation in internal and external project audits
- Active support of the quote process (change management, quotes)
- Continuous process improvement (e.g. via lessons learned activities)
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge of radar signal processing methods and driver assistance systems
- Several years of experience in automotive software development with C and C++
- Experience in software architecture for multi-processor systems
- Intercultural sensitivity and several years of experience especially in cooperation with India, Romania and USA
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Self-confident appearance, high commitment and flexibility
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich