Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. . To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not any average finance position. We are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking Senior Finance Analyst to join our Operations Finance team at our European headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg. At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires us to work with a dynamic network of Operations, HR, Tech and Retail partners.
Our Finance Managers work with Operations Leaders across multiple sites, including regional partners. They help others understand results and are *the* trusted business advisor for all levels of leadership. They employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision. Come lead, teach us a few things, and we’ll teach you a few things as we navigate the most customer-centric company on Earth. This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work with teams that are fast and smart.
The Finance Manager will be a part of Corporate FC Finance FP&A team and a finance partner for the operations and finance leaders. Job responsibilities include:
· Leading short and long-term financial planning
· Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
· Develop financial models for new concepts
· Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
· Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
· Relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
· Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, and familiarity with databases.
· Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
· Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and possess strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Knowledge of SQL and analytical tools such as R/SAS/Power BI is preferred
· MBA/and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) with 8+ years of relevant experience
· Leadership experience with demonstrated and proven ability to take on and create new solutions
· Working experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems a plus
· Career progression and willingness to relocate for advancement opportunities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.