Do you have previous SEO management experience? Do you enjoy finding keywords to optimize the landing pages on our websites? We are looking for a brilliant SEO manager to join our content and design team in Rotterdam (NL) or Zelliklik (BE).
- Responsible for the creation and successful implementation of MediaMarkt SEO strategy on BeNeLux level, including on-page, off-page, and technical optimization
- Manage the expenses of SEO campaigns, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling differences
- Managing the SEO agency, defining KPI’s and keeping a close track of the deliverables on a monthly basis
- Delivering initiatives that will yield the best results for our brand visibility, and thus increase our organic traffic and revenue
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities and derive conclusions on opportunities, growth, and the optimization of MediaMarkt organic traffic
- Cooperating with International Teams in the optimization of organic traffic by using data analysis, and sustaining ongoing communication
- Collaborate closely with our content team, and other stakeholders (such as marketing, category, and e-commerce teams) to use the knowledge in order to improve your area of responsibility to grow organic traffic constantly and ensure increasing conversion rates
- Ensuring the creation of high-quality performance reports containing conversions, user behavior, ranking development, and building a regular and proper action plan based on it
- Responsible for the SEO performance and be able to explain the impact of traffic on business objectives to other stakeholders within the business
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in SEO management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication and multimedia design or equivalent.
- Experience with Google Analytics data, SEO Strategy and SEO optimization and SEO tools
- Great organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Critical, an eye for detail and a strong passion for user experience
- Able to communicate with all stakeholders within an international team
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French would be considered a plus.
- A - without exaggerating - fantastic workplace on the 40th floor in 'De Rotterdam' with an amazing view of the Erasmus Bridge;
- Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth;
- Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you are a winner;
- In addition to a great place to work, we also offer 30 holidays, an attractive employee discount, group health insurance, company fitness and discounts on various insurance products;
- At MediaMarkt we simply have guts. We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.
This is us
We are the market leader in consumer electronics in the Netherlands. As a team we work together to remain the omnichannel player with 49 branches and an online shop. How do we do that? By putting our customers first. Always. By offering the best customer experience both online and offline. We build a party for and with our customers. We believe that anything is possible if you take action yourself. Working at MediaMarkt means having fun and wanting to win!
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the red button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please do not hesitate to contact us. Bilge Tanoglu is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this great opportunity. She is available on +31643193156 or email@example.com