Our client is located at the two sites near Oss. Over 1500 employees work in the
pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnological production manufactury.
The Reliability Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation will have oversight of the site Electrical
infra-structure and ensure that all electrical equipment is maintained, modified and improved in
line with the electrical compliance guidelines. You will
provide support and direction to the Center of Expertise (CoE)/ Integrated Production Team
(IPT) to manage the site electrical infrastructure and calibration programs and ensure that
electrical / calibration programs on site are compliant with all regulations.
You will be responsible for implementing the Biotech reliability program by executing the long
term program for both utility and process installations. You will be working closely together with
the other team members as well as the Production and Maintenance teams, other CoE's and
above site groups to ensure that the Global Asset Management and Reliability Engineering
program is successfully applied for production equipment and utilities.
Working as a Reliability Engineer EI, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving electrical safety and compliance
- Compliance of the calibration program with quality and EHS policies
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and acting as a first
- Point of contact for electrical safety and calibration compliance
- Representing Biotech in regulatory and corporate audits for fields of expertise
- Serving as a technical liaison for capital projects to ensure reliability, maintainability and operability of proposed new equipment
- Leading investigations into long term reliability problems using a data driven/ six sigma approach to analyze performance, developing and implementing solutions to reduce costs,
- Improving equipment uptime and the effectiveness of asset maintenance throughout the site
- Staying tuned with new developments in the field of electrical and calibration solutions and initiating founded proposals for improvements
- Implementing global quality policies for maintenance and calibration
- Monitoring and reporting of the maintenance and reliability performance
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Certified or willing to certify for IV NEN3140
- At least 5 years of experience in operation, engineering, construction, commissioning or
- maintenance of electrical installations
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical, chemical manufacturing
- or food operations environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Pro-active attitude with an improvement mindset and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience with project engineering, construction and commissioning & qualification
- Experience with support of regulatory and corporate audits
- Experience with Six Sigma and/ or Lean and/ or TPM principles, such as Lean and Sixb Sigma tools and techniques,
- Standardized work, Scientific problem solving (PDCA), Inclusion and Value stream mapping.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our
employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are
designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of
the people that matter the most in their lives.